ASTERIA is the original lifejacket light imitated by many competitors around the world. It has been enjoying the great reputation for reliability, quality and performance in the market of lifejacket lights for more than 10 years.
It is a high-tech, very compact and the best value light. It is manually activated. ASTERIA guarantees luminous intensity of 0.75 cd for the required 8 hours but will continue to emit light for at least 24 hours in total. Its case is very robust, waterproof, corrosion, fire and temperature resistant. ASTERIA is easy to mount on the lifejacket. It has been upgraded to correspond with the new EC directive 2002/75/EC which requires that all the battery compartments of the lifejacket lights be sealed.
- Approval Type – MED Directive 96/98/EC as modified by MED Directive 2002/75/EC, Res. IMO MSC.81(70)
- Case Size – 48mm x 93 mm
- Weight – 143 gr
- Dome Material – Polycarbonate
- Case Material – ABS
- Beam Angle – All directions of the upper hemisphere
- Luminous Intensity – > 0.75 cd
- Activation – Manual
- Flash Rate – 50 < flashes per minute < 70
- Lamp Type – Incandescent
- Battery Type – 4 x LR6 alkaline (not replaceable)
- Operational Life – Exceeds 8 hours
- Operating Temperature -1˚C to +30˚C (+30˚ F to +86˚F)
- Storage Temperature -30˚C to +65˚C (-22˚ F to +149˚F)