ATEX 250VA Transformer High Temp
Zones: 1, 2, 21 and 22
The Wolf ATEX 250VA Transformer is CE marked to the ATEX Directive and IECEx certified with a maximum output of 250VA in an ambient temperature of up to +55°C and is Group II, Category 2 equipment for use in Zones 1 & 2 potentially explosive gases, vapours and mists, where temperature class T4 is permitted, and Zones 21 & 22 potentially explosive dusts where a maximum surface temperature of 130°C is permitted.
Operating from 230V or 110V to 24V and 230V to 110V, the transformers are intended for use with the Wolf range of temporary ambient and task lights and with ancillary equipment for maintenance tasks.
As standard, Transformers are supplied with a 15 metre input cable fitted with an ATX plug and with four ATX output sockets fitted to the enclosure.
The Transformers are available in either a GRP or Stainless Steel enclosure, sealed to IP66, enabling use in wet and dusty conditions.
In addition, a stainless steel outer protective skid makes the unit stronger and easier to handle for temporary installations ensuring that it can withstand the harshest of environments.
All Wolf’s ATEX power distribution systems are robust and durable in their construction, compact and portable for easy handling and fully flexible to enable different configurations to be built to your specific hazardous area requirement.
Features & Benefits
• ATEX and IECEx approved for use in Zones 1 explosive gas and 21 dust atmospheres
• T4 temperature class with upper ambient operating temperature of +55C
• Robust and durable construction
• Transportable and portable design
• Wide range of voltages available – 230V or 110V to 24V and 230V to 110V
• Fitted with 4 x ATX socket outlets
• Supplied with 15m SY cable and ATX plug
• CEAG, STAHL and Marechal plug options available
• Power temporary ambient and task lighting and ancillary maintenance equipment
Product Description GRP Stainless Steel
• 110V:24V 230V:24V 230V:110V 110V:24V 230V:24V 230V:110V
• Code For Output Power ≤ 250VA: Ex d e IIC T4 Gb – Ex t IIIC T130°C Db (-20°C ≤ Ta ≤ +55°C)
• Type of Protection ‘e’ increased safety, ‘d’ flameproof
• Area of Classification (Gas) Zones 1 and 2 Gas Groups IIA, IIB and IIC
• Temperature Class (Gas) T4
• Area of Classification (Dust) Zones 21 and 22, Dust Groups IIIA, IIIB and IIIC
• Max. Surface Temperature (Dust) T130°C
• Ambient Temperature -20°C to +55°C
ATEX – LCIE02ATEX6248X
IECEX – LCI 04.0016X
IECEX – LCI 11.008X
• Enclosure Glass reinforced polyester (GRP) enclosure, stainless steel skid
• Marine grade (316L) stainless steel
• Power 250VA
• Volts In
110V ac +6% – 10%
230V ac +6% – 10%
110V ac +6% – 10%
• 230V ac +6% – 10%
• Input Cable 15m SY cable 4mm² with ATX 110V / 230V 2P+E plug fitted as standard
• Volts Out 24V 110V 24V 110V
• Socket Arrangement & Configuration 4 output sockets ATX 110V / 24V 2P+E as standard 2 sockets on each unit side
• Dimensions 504 x 465 x 285 mm (L x W x H) 512 x 562 x 260 mm (L x W x H)
• Ingress Protection IP66
• Weight 21 Kg 28 Kg