ATEX Extension Cables
Zones: 1, 2, 21 and 22
ATEX extension cables allow a flexible way of lengthening the reach of the lamps within a potentially explosive atmosphere.
They can be used at the start of a chain of lamps allowing a transformer to reside in a safe area or in the middle of a chain of lamps allowing 2 or more work areas to be lit with out the need for additional power supplies.
A full range of extension cables for use with 24, 110 and 230V units are available in lengths of between 15 and 30 meters.
The maximum overall length of cable in a chain must be carefully considered to ensure the voltage does not drop below the minimum level.
Features & Benefits
• 24, 110 and 230V versions
• Lengths of between 15 and 30 meters
• Product Reference LL-675* LL-661** LL-666** LL-671** LL-660 LL-665 LL-670
• Product Description 15m 24V 20m 110V 30m 110V 50m 110V 20m 230V 30m 230V 50m 230V
• Core Diameter SY 4mm²
• Materials All cables are supplied with ATX plugs and sockets