HAMBURG LXH500 EX-Halogen Floodlight 500W
Article number: 5100500
Catalog number: LXH500
IP number: IP 67
Weight: 23,000 Kg
Ex-proof floodlight for halogen lamps 500W (230/240V) with lampholder E40. Housing, glass-holding frame and bracket made of aluminium, special paint finish in grey colour. Glas holding frame with sealed borosilicate glass, with stainless steel screws (undetachable). Higned glass holding frame. Separate Ex-e terminal box with 1x M25 plastic cable gland and 1 x M25 plastic blind plug. Permissable ambient temperature: -20°C to +40°C. Insulation class: I Certificate: LOM 03 ATEX 2078. Type of protection: EEx de IIB T3, Zone 1 and Zone 2
Degrees of protection provided by enclosures acc. DIN VDE 0470//EC 529 (IP-Code)
• Degree of protection against solid foreign objects
• The object probe, sphere of 50mm diameter shall not fully penetrate (Protected against solid foreign objects of 50mm diameter and greater)
• The object probe, sphere of 12,5mm diameter shall not fully penetrate. (Protected against solid foreign objects of 12,5mm diameter and greater.)
• The object probe of 2,5mm diameter shall not penetrate at all. (Protected against solid foreign objects of 2,5mm diameter and greater)
• The object probe of 1,0mm diameter shall not penetrate at all. (Protected against solid foreign objects of 1,0mm diameter and greater)
• Ingress of dust is not totally prevented, but dust shall not penetrate in a quantity to interfere with satisfactory operation of the apparatus or to impair safety. (Dust-protected)
• No ingress of dust. (Dust tight)
Degree of protection against water
• Vertically falling drops shall have no harmful effects. (Protected against vertically falling water drops)
• Vertically falling drops shall have no harmful effects when the enclosure is tilled at any angle up to 15° on either side of the vertical. (Protected against vertically falling water drops when enclosure tilted up to 15°)
• Water sprayed at an angle up to 60° on either side of the vertical shall have no harmful effects. (Protected against spraying water)
• Water splashed against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effects. (Protected against splashing water)
• Water projected in jets against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effects. (Protected against water jets)
• Water projected in powerful jets against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effects. (Protected against powerful water jets)
• Ingress of water in quantities causing harmful effects shall not be possible when the enclosure is temporarily immersed in water under standardized conditions of pressure and time. (Protected against the effects of temporary immersion in water)
• Ingress of water in quantities causing harmful effects shall not be possible when the enclosure is continuously immersed in water under conditions which shall be agreed between manufacturer and user but which are more severe than for numeral (Protected against the effects of continuous immersion in water)
DOSE lights and equipment comply with the current standards, regulations and working papers of the DIN-HNA (Deutsches Institut für Normung e.V. Normenausschuß Schiffbau).
Across the world DOSE equipment has been recognised by all major classification societies and partly has also been granted a type certificate by Germanischer Lloyd.
Unless otherwise indicated in the design information, equipment housings are brass with IP56 protection in accordance with EN 60529.
Unless otherwise indicated, all cable glands are in accordance with DIN 89280. Fitted as standard to fittings in Chapter 1 is the M24x1,5 thread for use with armoured MGCG 3×1,5mm² cable, fitting Z 24-14, with:
* Earthing cones 24-10 DIN 89345
* Gasket 24-14 DIN 89349
* Washer 24-15 DIN89347
For exports unless otherwise indicated cable glands, fitting W 24-14, (non-armoured cable) are used; these are in accordance with the afore-mentioned DIN standards.
All non-metallic products will be equippted with plastic cable glands PG 13,5 or M20 (IP68)
If you have a non-standard requirement please include information about the external cable diameter with your order.
All exections are described in the design information.
The gasket materials are suitable for the various conditions of use and have been chosen because of their excellent durability.
In general, unless otherwise indicated in the design information, all lights listed in Chapter 1 are supplied without lampholder. Where required, all lights can be supplied at additional charge with fixed lampholder
Unless otherwise stated, all clear cylindrical glasses and structured globes are supplied with drip holes, whilst coloured cylindrical glasses and structured globes are generally supplied without drip holes. Where required, non-standard equipment can of course be supplied.
All lights which can be supplied with coloured glass are indicated in the design information.
The ability to produce customer-specific customisations and the speed with which these are manufactured illustrade the high level of performance of a competent partner.
All measurements, weights ans structural information given in the catalogue are approximate. For structural purposes please ask for our detail drawings. We reserve the right to modify technical specifications.
The pictures of the brass items are shown in the polished version. For an additional charge, the products are available polished.