Safety for your fingers and hands.
‘’Every day thousands of people all around the world take risks or short cuts and end up in the A&E department of their local hospital in need of help. You should always think to yourself “what’s the worst that can happen” and continue to assess the risks involved in the task you are undertaking so you can elliminate any potential injuries. The FingerSaver, when used correctly, will help you to keep your hands safe and keep hands away from danger.’’
FingerSaver is a must if you need to keep fingers away from the impact position of a hammer on flogging spanners and from pinch points when using impact wrenches and hydraulic torque equipment.
- Your hands are your most important day to day tool.
- Safety is of paramount importance in the work place. It should be part of the culture of the every business.
- The ultimate goal of any company is to send all employees’ working on their sites home in the same condition as when they arrived.
- Safety is, and should always be, everybody’s number one priority.
- Always use the right tool for the job.
- Don’t learn about safety by accident.
Clients: ExxonMobil, ThyssenKrupp, Furmanite, BIS, Esso Petroleum and some of the biggest International Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical companies.