ABSO-PRO® L16 is a premium, all-purpose absorbent with hard, non-slaking granules, made from calcined attapulgite clay
Dust-free, slip-resistant and non-flammable qualities suit intensive applications for routine or emergency use in the workplace.
Packaging details: One plastic bag, weight: 20kgs, dims: 60x42x10cm
- A natural product ideal for ship and shipyard usage.
- Industry adsorbs and retains liquids and odours.
- Remains granular throughout the application improving traction on all surfaces.
- Inert and non-flammable.
- Absorbs a wide range of liquids, including oils and acids.
- Does not attract insects and rodents.
- Easily applied and recovered after use by simple sweeping.
- Highly efficient even on irregular surfaces.
- Low dust content.
- Offers safe, effective performance in the workplace without impacting the environment.
- Requires less storage space due to high absorption to volume ratio.
- Effective on ship decks even under windy conditions.