To provide a balanced diet for survival at sea, approved world wide for use onboard lifeboats and liferafts. The high quality packaging also includes directions for use in 14 different languages.
Since it was introduced in 1957 the ration has been modified and updated several times so as to always be in accordance with the latest developments and scientific results regarding nutrition and means of packing.
Approvals & Standards: According to SOLAS Regulation 184.108.40.206 and 41.8.12 Part C.
The composition and packaging thus meet all the international requirements, including the latest amendments to chapter III of the SOLAS regulations. The ingredients used are acceptable to all cultures and religions.
Seven Ocean S Ration 500 g is approved for worldwide for use on board on both lifeboats and liferafts.
The high quality packaging also includes directions for use in 13 different languages.
- High levels of energy easily digested and utilized.
- A combination of protein sources, which give a high and balanced content of essential amino acids.
- Low protein content to prevent use of protein as an energy source.
- All essential vitamins and minerals balanced to give a high nutritional utilization.
- The contents of anti-nutritional factors are low due to carefully selected raw materials. This secures the absorption of essential micronutrients and allergic reactions.
- Baked wheat flour
- Partially hydrogenated soybean oil
- Sugars Seven Oceans Rations is an all-vegetable product containing no ingredients of animal origin
- Malt extract
- No risk of microbiological growth due to a very low water activity in the product
- No content of lactose or recognized allergens
- It is an all vegetable product containing no ingredients of animal origin Free from GMO materials
- Acceptable to all creeds and cultures 5. Sophisticated manufacturing process that is supervised by in house food technologists and nutritionists well equipped with both a research and control laboratory.